London College of Fashion, London, UK Masters of Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Baylor University, Waco, Texas Bachelor of Business Administration Major:Entrepreneurship Minor: Apparel Merchandising
Client Research and Development Intern, Reward Style, London, United Kingdom - March 2016- May 2016
- Aiding the International Strategy Team at Reward Style’s EU office through creating 30 monthly client strategy decks, tracking activity of clients across social media channels, and other ad hoc activities for the team.
- Researching industry insights to share with the team and formulate publisher strategies.
Grandex Inc. Austin, Texas
Office Manager- March 2014- July2014
Coordinated weekly and annual office events. Developed and implemented protocol for Office Manager position as first employee in this role for the start up.
Assisted with projects from sales team geared towards wholesale account management and relationship building as well as social media account building and management through Instagram.
Marking Coordinator- July 2014 - August 2015
Managed marketing designers in ad asset creation and implementation as well as curated content for apparel and media brands.
Created, implemented, and measured strategic marketing plan for social media accounts for the startup.
Created and managed campus ambassador program which included sourcing and developing promotional items, logistics, working with tech team to develop ambassador web portal and submission area, budgeting, and recruiting over 50 collegiate ambassadors each school year.
Outside of job description: aided the customer service team through monitoring social media for customer enquiries, acted as a chat agent on the customer service live chat function, and aided the sales team with retail partnership scouting.
Intern, Fail Jewelry, Austin, Texas- September 2013- December 2013
Aided in retailer scouting for wholesale opportunities.
Updated and created financial worksheets for consignment account balancing, inventory check lists, and other excel projects.
Re-organized and updated retail website with SEO descriptions, product photos, and changes to navigational tabs.
Communications Director, Baylor Student Government- August 2012- May 2013
- Headed social media for Baylor Student Government, oversaw internal and external communications, and served on the communications committee.
Student, Apparel Field Study, New York City, NY- June 2011
- Toured professional facilities and networked with industry professionals: including a textile manufacturer, fashion forecaster, designers, leather manufacture and large department stores for college credit.
Kappa Alpha Theta, Waco, Texas
Assistant Merchandising Chair- January 2011-December 2011
- Assisted in designing, distributing, and sourcing merchandise.
Service and Philanthropy Chair- January 2012 -August 2012
- Managed six officers, served as liaison between local CASA representatives and sorority, revamped an established fundraising event, and increased the funds raised from $800 to $2000.
Chief Marketing Officer- August 2012- December 2012
- Managed 27 officers, served on the executive board, organized fundraisers raising over $6,000 total,Lobbied for funds from student government for a campus wide event, and educated the members on branding and appropriate social media use. Through this position I learned how to communicate with different groups through contact with outside vendors, Baylor University, and multicultural organizations.
Welcome Week Leader, Waco, Texas- August 2010
- Mentored 23 freshman their first week at Baylor University.
Administrative Assistant, Baird, Crews, Schiller, & Whitaker, P.C., Temple, Texas- June 2010- August 2010
- Answered phones, assisted systems administrator, organized Worldox, greeted clients, scanned and profiled documents.